|GEOPHYSICS IN GEOTECHNICAL PRACTICE
Seminar Date: 2nd June 2015
The seminar will increase the awareness regarding the correct use of geophysics for non-invasive investigations, structural and geological mapping and ground modelling which can provide an in depth and continuous understanding of both surface and subsurface conditions and can also reduce the risk of underground hazards and optimise budgets.
What delegates will learn
• Have an understanding of the importance of using a geophysics specialist
• Advantages and limitations of land and downhole geophysical techniques
• Have an understanding of how geophysics can be used to reduce risk
• Have an understanding of when geophysics can complement obtrusive investigations
• Have an appreciation of what the results mean and how they are obtained
Who should attend?
Geophysical Investigation Specifyers, Geophysics Graduates, Geotechnical Engineers, Engineering Geologists, Consulting Engineers, Designers, Developers and Clients.
|In collaboration with:
Kim Beesley – Managing Director, European Geophysical Services Ltd & Dr Simon Hughes – Operations Manager, TerraDat Ltd
Location: Equipe Training Offices, Banbury
Course Price: £150 + VAT